TTO Announces Panelists for Annual Awards Banquet
TTO is making preparations for its seventh annual Awards Banquet. The program will begin with a panel discussion moderated by Chris Hazlitt (Executive Partner of Faegre & Benson's Boulder office) and will be followed by refreshments, dinner and the awards presentation. Panelists will include:
* Alfred "Buz" Brown (Kennebec Partners)The Technology Transfer Awards recognize the accomplishments of leading scientists on the three CU campuses. Recognition is also given to CU licensee companies in the bioscience and physical science fields that best demonstrate commercialization achievements and cooperative technology transfer practices with CU. Also recognized is the Business Advisor of the Year.
* Mark Lupa (Tango/High Country Ventures)
* David Ross (Professor and Chairman, Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, School of Pharmacy, UC Denver)
* Robin Shandas (Professor of Pediatrics (Cardiology), Mechanical Engineering, and Surgery, UC Denver and CU-Boulder)
* Tom Smerdon (Director of Licensing and New Business Development, CU TTO)
* Alan (Al) W. Weimer (H.T. Sears Professor, Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering, CU-Boulder)
TTO 2008 Annual Report
The TTO recently released its 2008 Annual Report, covering TTO activities from July 1, 2007 to June 30, 2008. Download it now in PDF format by following the link above.
Read the full newsletter.